6 Lawn Tips to Prepare You for the Harsher Months As temperatures drop and leaves begin to fall, you may feel that lawn tending is futile. However, preparing your property before winter will lead to
How to Create a Pet Friendly Home
How to Shop for a Pet-Friendly Home
Shopping for a Pet Friendly Home
How to Keep Your Pets Safe in Your New Home
You want to ensure that the home you are buying has your pet’s safety at the forefront. It is important to choose a home with the right layout, as well as adding security features that will make sure your pet is protected.
- Tuck away loose wires and keep anything that can be chewed on out of reach.
- Consider buying security cameras to monitor your pets when you are away.
- Create a mudroom that doubles as a pet center and wash area.
- Buy gates to section off the house and keep your pets out of places that are dangerous.
- Use non-toxic chemicals in-home materials to avoid illness to your pet.
- Tactile flooring is easier for your pet to walk on without slipping.
When you are looking at new homes, always consider your pet’s wellbeing. Your pets are members of the family and deserve a home that is pet-friendly. Finding pet-friendly homes is easier than expected and will improve everyone’s happiness. Contact one of our real estate professionals today for help with finding the best home for your pet, and you of course!
Contact us to start your Home Hunt journey!
What Does Fall Real Estate Mean for Buyers and Sellers? The real estate market could be heading into better territory this fall season as certain economists project home sales will pick up. With the remaining
Top Qualities for a Real Estate Agent When choosing a real estate agent, you want to make sure that they have certain qualities that fit with your needs. This person will be working with you